BASIC Training - Building and Achieving Success in Chapters
GOLD Training - Goal Oriented Leadership Development
BASIC Training is held at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center in Covington, Georgia
GOLD Training is held at Camp John Hope in Fort Valley, Georgia.
These are developed, affordable program designed to teach students team building and leadership skills in an exciting and hands-on environment. The goal is to develop your chapter into a successful and effective team. All aspects of the program are flexible and can be tailored to your needs and goals.
The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center in Covington offers BASIC Training to teach teambuilding and leadership skills to students in an exciting and hands-on environment. All apects of the program are flexible and can be tailored to your team's needs and goals!
Days of the Week
BASIC Training - Monday through Friday availability
GOLD Training - Sunday through Satruday availability
Types of Programs
One and Two Day Programs
Types of Activities Available
Programming is flexible and may consist of the following activities.
- Team Initiatives - Using a variety of challenges, we will introduce your students to concepts important for a successful team.
- Mud Obstacle Course - The Mud Course will test students' ability to work together in a team environment. Students get VERY muddy and have a blast! (The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center)
- High Ropes Course - The high ropes course offers a more time-intensive but challenging aspect. The high ropes are designed to develop individual team members' confidence and achievement. (The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center)
- Low Ropes Course - We will utilize challenging elements on our low-ropes style course. These elements will help students develop and use the team and leadership concepts that they are learning. (Camp John Hope)
- Recreation Areas - Combine leadership development with our recreation areas to bring your chapter closer together as a team.
- The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center - Our areas include the Blob/Water Zipline, Slip and Slide, Pool, Fishing Pond, Canteen (Putt-Putt, Basketball. Volleyball, Tennis, etc..), and Canoes!
- Camp John Hope - Rock Wall, Canoes and Kayaks, Archery Attack, Archery, or Pool.
- Chapter Planning - This is a time for advisors to spend with students planning and scheduling chapter events.
- Meals and Lodging - Both Camps can provide excellent meals and comfortable lodging for participants.