Georgia FCCLA is one of the leading state associations in the nation! The Georgia Association of Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) offers members the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life—planning, goal setting, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal communication—all necessary within the home and workplace. FCCLA is unique among youth organizations because its programs are planned and run by members. It is the only Career and Technical in-school Student Organization with family as its central focus.
- FCCLA is integrated into Family and Consumer Sciences education exposing students to work-based learning as well as business and industry experiences.
- FCCLA engages students in industry awareness and through Competitive Events and scholarship opportunities.
- FCCLA provides real world skills: productivity and accountability, flexibility and adaptability, initiative and self-direction, leadership and responsibility.
Additional Membership Resources:
Georgia FCCLA Membership Totals
- 2021-2022: 26,049 members in 274 chapters
- 2020-2021: 22,658 members in 294 chapters
- 2019-2020: 30,185 members in 297 chapters
- 2018-2019: 26,741 members in 291 chapters
- 2017-2018: 21,132 members in 290 chapters
- 2016-2017: 22,463 members in 298 chapters
- 2015-2016: 18,004 members in 286 chapters
- 2014-2015: 16,316 members in 275 chapters
20-21 Georgia FCCLA Annual Membership Report
2022-2023 GEORGIA FCCLA MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN
The 2022-2023 Georgia FCCLA Membership Campaign is Keep Going to Keep Growing with Georgia FCCLA!
Members and Chapters can receive recognition and a chance to win prizes when they increase their membership totals and participation in local, region, state, and national initiatives.
Membership Campaign Resources
Go for the Red
You can win a National FCCLA Go For the Red Award through your membership recruitment efforts this year. National FCCLA presents awards each year to individuals and chapters who have excelled in their recruitment efforts.
For more information on the National FCCLA membership campaign, Go for the Red, click here.
2022 GEORGIA FCCLA HONORARY MEMBERS
Georgia FCCLA Honorary Member is an individual who has helped to advance the Family and Consumer Sciences program or has rendered outstanding service to Georgia FCCLA and its chapters.
To nominate an individual for Honorary Member Recognition, please click here.
The 2022 Honorary Members for Georgia FCCLA were:
- Superintendent Richard Woods
- Mrs. Linsey Shockley
- Mrs. Hope Parker
- Mrs. Vanessa Mellinger
- Mrs. Jackie Emmons